Our company specialises in the art of freeze-drying floral items and botanical's.
This extraordinary technology was discovered and developed in the USA, where our team trained. We gained valuable experience from the International Freeze-Drying Association of which we were members.
Over the past 25 years we have had the opportunity to have worked alongside people with extensive experience and knowledge in the art of freeze-drying. We have produced work for many popular films and TV shows, as well as major events in the Fashion industry. To say the least, our portfolio is very extensive.
Bringing this knowledge and ability back to the UK, we found that great care is essential during the process due to the critical stages requiring close monitoring for the best results. The conditions required for production are of prime importance, particularly the temperature and atmosphere. This high level of care continues after the freeze-drying process when we take your bouquets/keepsakes and frame them into lasting preservation artwork for you to keep in your new home together, hence why we are called Everlasting Floral Company!
We also have a wonderful selection of natural eco rose petals and rose petal packages, and other products. There’s also our Everlasting Roses to send as the perfect gifts to your loved ones for every occasion and no water required!
Over time we have gained considerable skills and a track record of giving our clients great pleasure and happiness in the preserving of precious flowers, especially during the most important times in their lives.
We take great pride in the quality of our service and you can rely on us!
To demonstrate this, here are some names from our extensive clientele:
- Pinewood Studios: We have supplied preserved petals to be used in various Hollywood movies from Cinderella (2015) and Maleficent (2014) to Mamma Mia! (2008), Snow White and the Huntsman (2012), Gladiator (2000) and Moll Flanders (1996).
- Downton Abbey: Series 4 and 6
- The Prince's Trust FASHION ROCKS (2003) : The event was hosted by Liz Hurley and featured appearances from superstars including David Bowie and supermodels including Naomi Campbell.
- Paul McCartney
- Several Bollywood Movies
- London 2012 Olympics
- Beijing 2008 Olympics
- Burberry at the SSWW London Fashion Week 2014
- Sarah Beeney
- Several famous chefs including Heston Blumenthal
- Jessica Wright (TOWIE)
- Several famous Chefs